1. SimplySlimming.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this policy statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
Please check this policy often as it subject to change without notice. You continued use of the SimplySlimming.com website is regarded as acceptance of this policy.
2. When you register with us to receive information such as an ezine or special report or contact us via email or the SimplySlimming.com contact form or other input forms on the Website we will collect the details you provided such as your name and email address. We use your information to provide you with the information you requested, to answer your query or to respond to your comments. Sometimes your comments help us improve our products and services too. We may also use your personal information to update you from time to time about new products/services. You may request to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
3. When you order, we need to know details such as your name, address, email address, password and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and provide you with the product. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process. We may use your personal information to provide you with updates to the product, inform you of changes and additions to the website, let you know about the status of your membership and update you from time to time about new products/services. You may request to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing us at supportdesk @SimplySlimming.com.
7. Children are prohibited from using the SimplySlimming.com website under the Terms and Conditions of Use and therefore we never knowingly collect information of any kind from those under 18.
8. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
9. We use secure servers for storage and processing located in the EEA (European Economic Area), USA and Canada. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may also require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA. Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
11. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at supportdesk @ SimplySlimming.com.